Friday, July 24, 2015

You used to scare me

Dear Miss Reese,

I'm not gonna lie, you used to scare the ba-geezus out of me. You still do, but not as much. I used to tip toe around when you were sleeping, worry the whole time you were awake that you'd cry. I spent my days on maternity leave in fear of not being able to make you happy.

You are a lot less scary now. Little Miss Reese, this personality of yours, ohh it shines so bright. I know how to make you laugh now, I know about how many seconds on your stomach it will take before you get upset. Mostly though, you don't cry anymore. You whine for sure, but the red-in-the-face-scream-for-all-it's-worth days have left us (for now?).

This is how your puppy used to look when you cried:


So sad. Poor Miley-Bear. PS. This picture is from the week your dad and Grandpa Dan left me alone with you when you were 4 weeks old. You cried NON-STOP.

Now you guys look like this:

Kisses and smiles and occasional whining. Sometimes Miley doesn't want to stop kissing you.

I can't wait to watch you and Mi-Mi become the best of friends.

I told her one day she'd love you as much as we love you. And alas, that day has arrived.

Love,
MOM

No comments:

Post a Comment